Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Paradise?

I checked the weather forecast New Years Eve morning to find that our area had a chance of snow slated for New Year's night into the 2nd... Needless to say, the stars were aligned in the universe and my prayers were answered, because a chance of snow turned into 2.5 feet. To put icing on the cake, I was invited along with ski patrol and the marketing department to load the lift at 7am--2 hours before lifts open to the public. Marketing was taking shots for next year's marketing campaign, and needed "fresh shots" after the storm...

I gave them some "fresh shots" alright.
I was one of the lucky 6 invited on this endeavor. Most of my friends had a few choice words to bless me with. this morning was one that will remain in my "unforgettable" file for years. Definitely the best way I could think to ring in the New Year...

No comments: