I live, work, and play in the Western Mountains of Maine with my wife Denise. I started working at the LOAF at the same time I started attending UMF. I continue to do both five years later because I have a strong preference for snowboarding over classrooms. For awhile, I was a freestyle snowboard coach for CVA, a private snow sports high school. I gave this up two seasons ago to take over the managing position at the Sugarloaf Board Room where I am now not only managing but also organizing freestyle events and helping purchase next years up and coming product. In the summers, I work at summer camps teaching teens how to wakeboard and strapping in myself whenever possible. I love music, and am a self-taught guitar player. I drink excessive amount of coffee. My life is exciting, full of variety, and just plain good.
No comments:
Post a Comment